Intellectual Property Protection Notice
The BabyDoddle team supports intellectual property protection and strictly prohibits the posting or uploading of content that infringes on the copyright or trademarks of others.
Copyright protects tangible original works, such as photos on an online store. Copyright laws vary by country or region, but generally, copyright applies from the time the work is created. In many countries or regions, copyrights can also be registered with the government’s copyright office.
A copyright owner has exclusive rights to copy, display, distribute, sell, or perform their works, or to create derivative works. A copyright owner controls how their works are used, and others who want to use their works need to obtain their permission. Unauthorized use of copyrighted works may result in infringement.
Learn more about copyright on the U.S. Copyright Office website or the Canadian Intellectual Property Office’s Guide to copyright.
Trademarks protect unique symbols or words that identify and distinguish a business or product from others. Once registered, a trademark has certain protections under the law, and the trademark owner has exclusive rights to use the claimed trademark for specific products or services. Unauthorized use of a trademark that causes confusion about the brand, product, or services may constitute infringement.
Learn more about trademarks on the United States Patent and Trademark Office website or contact your local trademark office.
Reporting Copyright & Trademark Infringement
To report content on BabyDoddle that you believe violates or infringes your registered trademark, please send email to email@example.com for the most efficient submission.
Your notice should include the following information:
- Trademark owner’s full name.
- Your contact information, including your full name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Details for each trademark at issue, including a description, countries it is registered in, registration number, and the category of products and/or services covered.
- Links to the content you believe violates or infringes your trademark(s) on Babydoddle. Provide a comprehensive list for each individual page with content you want removed, not just the main shop link.
- Description of how you believe the content violates or infringes your trademark(s) on Babydoddle.