|Size||Sole Length (in)||Sole Length (cm)||Width (in)||Width (cm)|
Here’s a concise guide for measuring baby shoes:
- Materials Needed: You’ll require a ruler or measuring tape and a flat piece of paper.
- Position Baby’s Foot: Have your baby stand on the paper with their heel against a wall and toes pointing straight.
- Mark the Longest Point: Using the ruler, measure from the heel to the longest toe and mark this spot on the paper.
- Measure the Length: Measure the distance from the heel to the mark on the paper. This is your baby’s foot length.
- Check Size Chart: Refer to the shoe brand’s size chart to find the right size based on the foot length.
- Consider Growth: Allow a bit of extra room for growth, especially for infants and toddlers.
By following these steps, you can easily measure your baby’s foot for the correct shoe size.